You’ve come to the right place for a little hope.
To subscribe to this free, downloadable magazine, click here. Each issue contains stories, mini-lessons, journaling prompts, and printable, frame-worthy quotes to encourage you to continually choose trust over fear.
To become a writer or photographer for this publication, submit inquiries here. We are currently accepting submissions of stories (600-800 words), mini-lessons (600-800 words), or journaling prompts related to your experiences choosing trust in the following situations:
- during a stressful time in college or when schoolwork became overwhelming
- during a time when you made a decision to leave the city or suburbs
- during a job loss or career change
- during a time of infertility and or miscarriage
- during a time when you were struggling in some capacity as a mother or father at home
- other submissions of times when you chose to trust are welcome and will be considered for inclusion in upcoming issues